Having your own White Mountain ice cream maker sure makes your hands all itchy to try making your very own homemade ice cream. If you know next-to-nothing about making one, here’s our guide to help you get the best of White Mountain ice cream maker recipe.
Everybody loves chocolate and if you are wondering about the best, yet real simple White Mountain ice cream maker recipe to try out first, this is your answer. Here’s the specific measurements for each different serving:
1 tablespoon of cornstarch, 1 1/3 cups of sugar, ¼ teaspoon of salt, 2 eggs (beaten), 3 cups of milk, 3 oz. of semisweet chocolate (melted), 1 cup of whipping cream, 2/3 cups of Half and Half and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 tablespoon of cornstarch, 2 2/3 cups of sugar, ½ teaspoon of salt, 4 eggs (beaten), 6 cups of milk, 6 oz. of semisweet chocolate (melted), 2 cup of whipping cream, 2 cups of Half and Half and 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
3 tablespoon of cornstarch, 4 cups of sugar, ¾ teaspoon of salt, 6 eggs (beaten), 9 cups of milk, 9 oz. of semisweet chocolate (melted), 3 cup of whipping cream, 3 cups of Half and Half and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Follow these directions to make one luscious Rich Chocolate:
- combine cornstarch, sugar and salt in one saucepan and gradually stir in milk
- Then cook over medium heat and wait until mixture starts to simmer. You need to stir constantly all the while.
- Grab a separate large pan to place the beaten eggs in and stir about one cup of the hot mixture gradually at a time into the beaten eggs. Then, you can add the remaining hot mixture and continue to stir constantly
- Don’t forget to cook and stir over low heat. Do this until the mixture is slightly thickened which usually takes about two minutes
- Then, stir in melted chocolate and beat with a whisk until you reach a smooth texture
- Stir in the Half and Half, vanilla as well as the whipping cream
- Once you are done, cover the end result and store inside the fridge for two hours
- Lastly, you just need to freeze your ice cream as directed on the manual available in the package
The next best thing that everyone loves besides chocolate is definitely marshmallow!
2 cups of milk, 2 tablespoons of vanilla, 1 pint of whipping cream and 40 large marshmallows
3 cups of milk, 4 tablespoons of vanilla, 2 pints of whipping cream and 80 large marshmallows
6 cups of milk, 6 tablespoons of vanilla, 3 pints of whipping cream and 120 of large marshmallows
There are only four easy steps you need to follow to make fluffy marshmallow:
- Grab a heatproof bowl where you’ll place the milk and large marshmallows in. Microwave them and wait until the marshmallows are all melted
- Remove from heat and then add vanilla. You need to let it cool for some time until the mixture is thoroughly cooled.
- After you’re certain the mixture starts to thicken, fold in whipped cream until thick. Note that you must notice the difference between thick and stiff
- Then, just freeze as directed on the manual of your Mountain White ice cream maker!
Rest assured that you will always achieve that rich, dense and creamy texture with these White Mountain ice cream maker recipes!