Three Best High End Kitchen Faucet Brands Totally Worth Buying
Installing a kitchen faucet needs a serious thought because this thing is one of the most-used and important items in your kitchen. You have to make sure that when picking a kitchen faucet brand it has to meet with your safety standards as well as the needs of your family. However, there are so many different brands to choose from right now and you might be inexperienced in this. Don’t worry, we have listed 3 best high end kitchen faucet brands for you to make your decision making process way easier.
1. Delta 9113-AR-DST Essa
There is a reason why the Delta Essa brand is placed first in this list. This brand wins in terms of high functionality, beautiful design and affordable price. The remaining brands also represent all of these values but the Essa is the result of all of these three values combined into one. It comes with the right height and a simple yet eye-catching arch which makes this faucet fits with just any kitchen design style.
- Comes with four color choices
- Full sink coverage with 20 inches pull-down wand and 360 degree spout swivels
- Safe from drooping pull-down wand with MagnaTile docking system
- Easy installation with 1 up to 3 hole mount
- Safe from leaks with DIAMOND Seal Technology
- Smaller than some other faucets
- Touch20 technology means shelling out extra money
2. Delta 9178-AR-DST Leland
First thing you should know, the Delta Leland design is highly inspired by the famous lines of the Taj Mahal. If you are looking for a traditional look with a touch of sophistication then this best high end kitchen faucet brand is the right choice for you. It comes with InnoFlex PEX supply lines which ultimately keep water from making contact with metal contaminants and thus you no longer need to add water filler and obviously saving you from paying more money.
- Traditional yet stylish in design
- MagnaTilen docking system
- DIAMON seal technology
- Optional Escutheon
- Touch clean spray holes
- TempSense technology and comes with colors to indicate water temperature
- The shortest kind of faucet in this article best brand list
- Have to pay more money for additional tech20 technology
3. Kohler K-560-VS-Bellera
The Bellera wins when it comes to placement flexibility. This faucet fits in both contemporary and traditional kitchen. It comes in three color options: vibrant stainless, oil-rubbed bronze and polished chrome. Moreover, this brand is finished in a way that can prevent from tarnishing and rusting.
- Flexible pot filling with its high arch design
- Pull-down spray head which makes cleaning the sink become easy
- Pull-down is safe from drooping with its DockNetic technology
- Comes with MasterClean Sprayface withstands mineral backlog
- 1 up to 4 hole mount installation
- Not specified for traditional or contemporary design
We realized that if we gave you a long list then it wouldn’t make any difference because you would just be as confused as ever. That is why, we only listed off 3 best high end kitchen faucet brands that are all totally worth buying.