Have you ever known How to Unclog A Sink With Baking Soda? If not, you are lucky enough to find this article which is going to show you the way to unclog a sink with baking soda. Many women experience some hard efforts to get the dirty work out of the sink. Since cooking is the activity they are doing almost three times a day, there must be a lot of dirt clogging the sink so that it is very annoying.
Herein, this article is going to share the most practical way of how to unclog a sink with baking soda easily and efficiently.
What To Prepare
The first thing you must write on your to-do-list is what to prepare. It deals with the things you need to unclog your sink. The most important item you have to buy is the baking soda. Perhaps, you already had this baking soda in your cabinet, thus, you can just use it without purchasing more. Other things you have to prepare are the hot water and the drain plug.
In this case, provide enough baking soda to help you do the whole cleansing over the troublesome sink.
What To Do
After taking the items you into your list and make them ready to help you done with the way How to Unclog A Sink With Baking Soda, read the follow the instructions below without missing one.
- Firstly, you must boil the water. After the water boil, pour a pot of it down your sink. Be careful of doing this step because you are running with very hot boiling water. Make sure you hold the pot tightly so that the hot boiling water will not spill on your hands.
- The second step is to dump in about ½ c of baking soda. Let it be there for a couple of minutes. This way, the baking soda will mix with the hot water. In this case, it is optional if you want to add vinegar on the top of the baking soda along with the hot water, too.
- The third step of How to Unclog A Sink With Baking Soda is to cover the mixture with the drain plug. It is aimed to keep the reaction occur just below the sink surface. Leave it for about five to ten minutes.
- After waiting for 5 to 10 minutes, the next step to follow is to pour the hot boiling water again. Pour just one pot of the hot boiling water. Again, be careful in pouring the hot water. Avoid handling it carelessly.
- The last step is to see how baking soda loose up any grease or grimy sludge that is hanging out at the bottom part of your sink. Take it when you know it is already cool.
As the final words, we may say that the way How to Unclog A Sink With Baking Soda is very simple and easy to carry out. All you need to do is just to prepare baking soda and hot boiling water.