Some of the popular kitchen colors 2018 may be thought of something classic or regular. But trust me, there is nothing regular about these colors because they do affect the kitchen in the most fun and whimsical ways without making the room look cheesy or cheap. You can probably consider having one of these colors for your own kitchen.
Some of the Popular Options
So, what are the popular kitchen colors 2018?
- Hale Navy. When you think of a navy color, you think of a deep blue shade. The same goes with this Hale Navy although it is slightly different. Unlike the regular navy hue, the Hale Navy is almost similar to black because of the dark intensity. Be creative when using this color, mind you. You don’t have to paint the kitchen in all this shade. You can paint it on the wall where the windows are located so it creates an interesting contrast effect to the sunlight and it reduces the intensity so your kitchen won’t be so black and dark.
- Gull Wing Gray. Most people may know it as the pale gray. It is an elegant color. When you can incorporate it cleverly to your kitchen layout, it can make your kitchen classy and timeless without making it look gloomy and sad. Just like the Hale Navy, you can paint it on the wall where the windows are located. If you want to extend it, you can also paint the cabinets with the same color. Use darker trim to break the color and bring a contrast effect.
- White Dove. Unlike the regular white hue, the white dove has a slight yellowish tone as well as the little grayish shade. If you have a traditional kitchen style, painting your kitchen in this color will create an elegant and somewhat serene effect. Use brown for the ceiling to break the color. Even better, if you still have the traditional kitchen construction, the ceiling can be made from the wooden planks. It is soft and peaceful at the same time.
Further Color Options
Of course, those 3 colors aren’t the only popular kitchen colors 2018 because you can expect many more to come.
- Tidewater Blue. If you don’t know it better, you may mistake the Tidewater as the pale gray. It is like the combination of the gray and the blue. If you want to have a kitchen with marine or sea theme, this shade can be your best alternative. Most people are bored with the aquamarine, this color can be a great pick.
- Red Geranium. Bold colors can add life and ambiance to the room, and so can red. However, not many people like the idea of having too strong color like red in their kitchen. This color is pretty unique – it is a soft version of red that is vibrant and powerful.
- South Beach Green. If you are into green turquoise, this would be the perfect option. The color will remind you of everything related to the sea – the beach house, the fresh air, and the sea glass. So, which one of these popular kitchen colors 2018 your favorite?