1400PL Wood Burning Stove; Venting 6"
- Click for Wood Burning Stove 1400 Instruction Manual
Unit includes: rear shield with hot air circulation deflector.
1400PL Leg Model - Heating 2000 sq. ft.
Same great features of the
but with more heating capacity for larger rooms. With all the decorative accessories available for the leg model stoves, you can customize your stove to complement your own personal style. Shown with satin chrome webbed arched door and decorative cast iron legs.
Napoleon's patented EPA wood burning technology gives you more heat with less fuel Emissions as low as 2.8 grams per hour and 69.8% overall maximum heating efficiency The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn Economical 6" flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fiber and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion Fully lined refractory firebox acts as a kiln, concentrating the maximum amount of heat to efficiently heat your home Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door Air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Spring door or air control handle in black, 24 karat gold plated or satin chrome finish Ash pan allows easy disposal of ashes Outside combustion air kit Variable speed blower Thermostatic heat sensors automatically turn the blower on and off as the unit is heated and cooled
Specifications Model 1400PL Emissions (grams per hour) 3.7 Width x Height x Depth (inches) 25 1/2 x 33 1/4 x 27 Firebox Chamber (W.H.D.) (inches) 18 x 12 x 18 Firebox Capacity 2.25 cu. ft. Weight without bricks 250lbs. Weight of Bricks 145 lbs. Approximate Area Heated* sq. ft. 1,000 - 2,000+ Heat output BTU/h** 11,400 - 41,300 BTU Heat output BTU/h (high burn)*** 70,000 BTU Burn Time (low fire)* 9 hours Catalytic combustor no Mobile home approved yes (US only) R-2000 approved (Canada) yes Max. log size 18" Outside combustion air yes Blower kit available yes Flue diameter 6"
Installations Corner Rear Sides Single wall chimney connector from stove to combustibles
Approved double wall pipe from stove to combustibles
1. Economical 6" flue on even the largest models, assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations.
2. Primary "bottom air feed" assists in cold start ups and to revive a small,dying fire.
3. Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fibre and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion.
4. Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality, helping to disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles.
5. Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door.
6. High heat ceramic glass provides a safe, unobstructed view of the fire.
7. Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures helps keep the viewing glass clean.
8. Fully refractory lined firebox, similar to a kiln maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions.
9.Ash dump with self-closing door is readily accessible (pedestal & cast iron model).
10. Large "king size" functional ash pan (600 cu. inch capacity) with 2 carrying handles lets you conveniently dispose of ashes (pedestal model).
11. Folding ash pan lid allows for clean, no-mess ash removal (pedestal model).
12. Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room.
13.The single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mix and a clean burn.